PDA

View Full Version : SVX Registry Ready

Green1995SVX
02-28-2002, 04:16 PM
Hey all! I would like to invite everyone to register their SVX's in the SVX registry I've put together. You can find it at

http://www.subarusvx.org/

Registering Will help us keep a list of SVX owners, and will allow you to explain more about your car on your own personal registry page. You can also post pictures of your car and yourself on the registry page.

Enjoy!

-Mike

wawazat??
02-28-2002, 04:28 PM
I have not yet registered, but will shortly. Some food for thought. How about a "Dead SVX section"? What I mean is I have the VIN of the trashed white SVX that I have a pic of in my locker. I think a VIN registry of dead ones may be helpful to those interested in the vehicle in the future.

Green1995SVX
02-28-2002, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by wawazat??
I have not yet registered, but will shortly. Some food for thought. How about a "Dead SVX section"? What I mean is I have the VIN of the trashed white SVX that I have a pic of in my locker. I think a VIN registry of dead ones may be helpful to those interested in the vehicle in the future.

Very good thought, Todd. I'll get on that.

I went to the local salvage yard. They want $75 a piece for the rear struts. I would have to pull them off for you... they wont do it. Let me know what you want me to do. They're off a 94 FWD L.

-Mike

RSVX
02-28-2002, 04:37 PM
Im in, looks great!

wawazat??
02-28-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Green1995SVX
I went to the local salvage yard. They want $75 a piece for the rear struts. I would have to pull them off for you... they wont do it. Let me know what you want me to do. They're off a 94 FWD L.

-Mike

Mike,
I'd need to know how much of the assembly I'd get for $75. New struts from svxparts are $74.81 each! I wouldn't ask you to remove them for me. I appreciate you chasing this down for me but I'm going to pass.

Todd

Green1995SVX
02-28-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by wawazat??

Mike,
I'd need to know how much of the assembly I'd get for $75. New struts from svxparts are $74.81 each! I wouldn't ask you to remove them for me. I appreciate you chasing this down for me but I'm going to pass.

Todd

I think his meaning was the whole strut assemblys... I agree the price is too much too. I asked him if that price was for both at first. :rolleyes: The car is really bent up. looks like it was rolled a few times. The struts look good in the back though.

-Mike

LarryIII
02-28-2002, 07:43 PM
Mike,

I tried to register, twice. I did not take.

I tried to register as:

Larry
Singer
larry.singer@dayzim.com
LarryIII

My password is a sequence of numbers.

What am I doing wrong?

Larry III

Green1995SVX
02-28-2002, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
Mike,

I tried to register, twice. I did not take.

I tried to register as:

Larry
Singer
larry.singer@dayzim.com
LarryIII

What am I doing wrong?

Larry III

one moment while i look into it larry

-Mike

N-Body.Net
02-28-2002, 07:46 PM
Is it giving you any sort of error message, or...?

- Ryan

Ron Mummert
02-28-2002, 07:51 PM
Larry
Singer
larry.singer@dayzim.com
LarryIII

What am I doing wrong?

Larry III [/B][/QUOTE]

Larry, you're using your old registration number at Sing Sing, aren't you? Old habits do die hard.
Ron Ron.

LarryIII
02-28-2002, 07:52 PM
No, it's not giving an error message. But the initial screen says 1 of 3. After my data is entered the screen remains the same. It does not go to #2.

Larry III

Green1995SVX
02-28-2002, 07:59 PM
The verdict...

For some reason, the software requires at least one letter in the password. So, you'll have to add a letter to the PW.

-Mike

RSVX
02-28-2002, 09:21 PM
there is a little link on the line that says page 1 of 2... you need to click it silly.

Seraph
02-28-2002, 11:59 PM
Good job. I had the registry up at one time with the VIN numbers and pictures of the car. Meaning to get it running again but been too busy

good job.

Lwin

LarryIII
03-01-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by RSVX
there is a little link on the line that says page 1 of 2... you need to click it silly.

Chris,

I think you better read my post again, Silly.

Larry III
See you at Reading.

LarryIII
03-01-2002, 03:11 PM
I finally was able to register. Thanks guys.

Larry(Now I am fully matriculated)iii
PS: Under the links section why is the Yahoo SVX Club left out? We all started there and most new young SVXers start there.

Green1995SVX
03-01-2002, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by LarryIII
I finally was able to register. Thanks guys.

Larry(Now I am fully matriculated)iii
PS: Under the links section why is the Yahoo SVX Club left out? We all started there and most new young SVXers start there.

I was half way thru making the links section then went grocery shopping. I just got back, and I'll get right on that.

-Mike

subymtnguy
03-01-2002, 08:45 PM
:) Just registered! Nice site, Mike!

Green1995SVX
03-01-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by subymtnguy
:) Just registered! Nice site, Mike!

I aim to please :) :D

-Mike

Jamsvx
03-01-2002, 09:56 PM
Great site Mike and also, cool avatar - althought I am sorry to hear about the subject matter (bearings)

But the little smiley man looks so dejected!!! Great work!

James

Green1995SVX
03-01-2002, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Jamsvx

But the little smiley man looks so dejected!!! Great work!

James

James-

That's the look i get every time i get a bill from the service department at the Subaru dealer. It's normally followed by long periods of crying.

-Mike