PDA

View Full Version : 1oth Anniv. SVX Meet

LarryIII
05-15-2001, 05:34 AM
Lwin,

I need your e-mail address for the 10th Anniv. SVX Meet List.
Please send it to me. Thanks.
BTW: I visited your site. It's very nice.

Larry III (larry.singer@dayzim.com)
:rolleyes:

PS: If anyone is interested in the 10th Anniversary SVX Meet ( I just love typing that ), I put the information in my personal locker (briefcase). There are 95 SVX's already signed-up and we a shooting for 100 min. It will be the largest SVX meet in North America. so sign-up now, come to the meet, and make history. You must contact me to sign-up. Did I mention the List Incentive Program (LIP) ?

Seraph
05-16-2001, 09:02 AM
Larry,
You have my info now right? Otherwise, I will e-mail you the info today.
Lwin

LarryIII
05-16-2001, 02:50 PM
Lwin,

Please send me your e-mail address. I don't have it. Thanks.

Larry III :confused:

larry.singer@dayzim.com

KEVINL
05-16-2001, 10:42 PM
where will the meet take place

Seraph
05-17-2001, 01:07 AM
Larry, Sent...

It's in Lafayatt (sp??) Indiana. Next year. Looking 4wards to it.
lwin

LarryIII
05-17-2001, 05:23 AM
KevinL,

The 10th Anniversary SVX Meet will be held at the SIA plant in Lafayette, Indiana over 3 days during July, 2002 (7/20,21,22/2002). We already have 85 SVX's +1 Citroen SM (long story) signed-up for this meet. We are hoping for over 100 SVX's. There are details in my personal locker. If you want to sign-up please contact me.

Thanks,

Larry III
Oh, did I mention the List Incentive Plan (LIP). The sign-up sheet has prizes assigned to certain numbers as an inducement to join us. So,"You may have already won!" The good news about this is the prizes are really nice; and the good news about this is that you actually must come to the Meet to get your prize. You'll notjce that there is no bad news.:D