The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   General SVX Babble (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SVX World Network Pens (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=42764)

WestCoastSVX 01-17-2008 09:40 AM

Speaking of cards, and since you asked what other products....

The business cards and/or postcards to advertise the web site might be a nice item. I know there are examples and templates out there you can print at home and some people have their own creations. But it might be nice to have "official" heavy laminated stock type ones available to purchase through the store for lazy folks. :D Well not just lazy folks, but members that would like to hand out a professional looking laminated card - to get those you have to order a large quantity (more than one person would ever use) and spend some money. This way that large quantity could just be ordered once by the Network and then smaller quantities sold to whoever wants them - 10 for a $1, etc. The member gets nice cards for cheap, the Network makes a bit of profit too. :)

~*~JenSVX~*~ 01-17-2008 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacGyver (Post 521812)
Speaking of cards, and since you asked what other products....

The business cards and/or postcards to advertise the web site might be a nice item. I know there are examples and templates out there you can print at home and some people have their own creations. But it might be nice to have "official" heavy laminated stock type ones available to purchase through the store for lazy folks. :D Well not just lazy folks, but members that would like to hand out a professional looking laminated card - to get those you have to order a large quantity (more than one person would ever use) and spend some money. This way that large quantity could just be ordered once by the Network and then smaller quantities sold to whoever wants them - 10 for a $1, etc. The member gets nice cards for cheap, the Network makes a bit of profit too. :)

I agree to the business cards as well. A local forum I'm on has them and they're alot nicer then printing out ours on regular paper.
This is what they look like...
http://www.longislandsubaruclub.com/...ine=1162526079

nonSTOP_service 01-17-2008 02:17 PM

I think an SVX member's only coat would be cool as hell. I'll get around to that at some point.

Let's see, a hat would be cool, a t-shirt is a must, coffee mugs.

How about ladies underwear? :p (no srsly)

bwb3 01-17-2008 06:45 PM

A coat I would definately go for but, we are probably talking big bucks here for that.
Gene

Crazy_pilot 01-17-2008 07:01 PM

For a north of the border perspective: I would be hesitant to buy stuff because of what I'll be charged in customs and duty fees. What about bringing a whole bunch of stuff to a meet? Like say....Reading 9? I'm fairly sure that just about everyone there would buy something, from pens to whatever the priciest thing is.

SVX92-97 01-18-2008 04:59 PM

Coffe mugs

Id like two coffe mugs, one in Red and one in Green to match my Brilliant Red and Polo Green:lol:

ARED 97 01-18-2008 05:45 PM

HMMMMMM, guess I'll need 2 mugs in Brilliant Red, one in Polo Green,:rolleyes: and maybe 1 in Bordeaux Pearl soon !!!!!:tongue:;)

Johnybeas 01-20-2008 03:55 PM

told ya i'm not a hater

deff down for a shirt as long as it's a decent color jacket would be cool depnedin on type of pens and how much they would cost i'd add one or two to my order.... oh and i second the shot glass :) cheers!

rhodesy 01-21-2008 07:01 PM

I won't even tell you what I thought the title of this thread was...

~*~JenSVX~*~ 01-21-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhodesy (Post 522700)
I won't even tell you what I thought the title of this thread was...

hahahaha

Where's my pen!! lol Is there a place to buy any merchandise right now or are you trying to make stuff for future sales?