The Subaru SVX World Network

The Subaru SVX World Network (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/index.php)
-   Not Exactly SVX (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Mens Restroom CODE OF CONDUCT !! (https://www.subaru-svx.net/forum/showthread.php?t=51326)

Manarius 08-17-2009 03:37 PM

Re: Mens Restroom CODE OF CONDUCT !!

If the urinals have dividers, being next to somebody isn't too bad. However, if there are open urinals, then you should be as far away from the next person as you can be.

svxcess 08-17-2009 05:16 PM

Ownbot 08-17-2009 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceBlade (Post 614055)
I will always but the max possible space between me and the next guy. Depending on how wasted I am I don't mind talking to the guy next to me lol.

That's ****ing sad.

Sad but true. I bet in Canada that kind of stuff don't happen. Nearly 0 crime and free health care, I would live there but it's too damn cold.:)

tiv0 08-17-2009 08:44 PM

I have to agree with the "do not talk while pissing" rule.

Little story here:
The principal of my school, Mr. Haynes, is a large African American man who is always greeting people, or coming up and shaking your hand. His coin phrase is "whats up brotha-man (or sister-girl).

Well, one time Im standing at the urinal and in walks Mr. Haynes. He goes to the urinal next to me, places his hand on my shoulder and says "Hows it goin brotha-man".
Luckily I was just about finished; i got out of there quick.
Probably didnt think anything of his actions, but man, I was kinda creeped out.
I mean you just dont do that

SoCal LS-L 08-17-2009 09:38 PM

Just as bad, and this has happened to me before also.....

A single stand-up urinal in the bathroom.... you're about to do your thing, a guy walks in with his kid, tells the kid he will have to wait until YOU are done..... and proceeds to stand right behind you, with his kid, in complete silence. I could not for the life of me even start.... with 2 beady and 2 little beady eyes burning into the back of my trousers. What were they going to listen for, duration? Technique?

I cant fathom why how someone could feel comfortable standing 2 feet behind another guy, in a dead silent bathroom, waiting for the shake and jiggle. Maybe ill just wet my pants from now on....

1986nate 08-17-2009 09:55 PM

I don't know how many of you have ever been to Wrigley Field but there aren't even urinals, there is just one large "trough". I always wait for a stall when I need to go, otherwise I hold it til we get across the street to the Taco Bell who's drive through also doubles ass the Wrigley Field Parking lot.

subiemech85 08-17-2009 10:00 PM

the state fair used to have troughs until charmin donated new facilities

Hondasucks 08-17-2009 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by subiemech85 (Post 614113)
the state fair used to have troughs until charmin donated new facilities

I remember going to the fair in California once, and my Dad took me and my little brother to the bathroom (I think I was 10 and my brother was 2 or 3) and it was a big trough thing, and my brother looks over and blurts out "Daddy, that man's pee pee is funny looking" or something like that, and the whole restroom started chuckling and the guy like, looked at my dad and said "What can you do? Kids will be kids!" or something like that. My dad was worried the guy was going to like, clock him or something.

One of my old co-workers took his kids to a bathroom like that, and this large African American man came in and stood next to one of the kids, and he looked over, then looked back at his dad and goes "Dad, that man's wee wee is a lot bigger than yours" :lol:

dcarrb 08-18-2009 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1986nate (Post 614112)
I don't know how many of you have ever been to Wrigley Field but there aren't even urinals, there is just one large "trough".

That's how it used to be at the old Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium. Nastiest restrooms I've ever encountered. Wait for a stall and you'd miss half the game. Check that: You didn't want to see what was in the stalls.

I once went to a roadhouse in rural Tennessee that had a gravel floor, and the lone communal urinal was an old claw-foot bathtub. At least one's shoes didn't get drenched like at Atlanta Stadium.

dcb

demonsvx 08-18-2009 10:16 AM

Still have the big single urinal at our county fairgrounds and dragstrip. Hell I still piss off my back porch when both toilets are occupied at home:lol:

lhopp77 08-18-2009 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcarrb (Post 614137)
That's how it used to be at the old Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium. Nastiest restrooms I've ever encountered. Wait for a stall and you'd miss half the game. Check that: You didn't want to see what was in the stalls.

I once went to a roadhouse in rural Tennessee that had a gravel floor, and the lone communal urinal was an old claw-foot bathtub. At least one's shoes didn't get drenched like at Atlanta Stadium.

dcb

Yep been to the old Fulton stadium many times, but actually the thing that got me the most is that women would come in to use the stalls in the mens restroom. Now that bothered me. I was tempted to turn around and shake the hell out of it right in front of them.

I don't like troughs or unseparated urinals either, but understand the reasons for them. But, while I don't like them--when I have to pee, I have to pee and lack of privacy is not going to cause any problems for me. Of course, you have to be comfortable with your "equipment". I can see where someone that plays shortstop :p might have a real problem. :)

Lee

SoCal LS-L 08-18-2009 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lhopp77 (Post 614170)
Of course, you have to be comfortable with your "equipment". I can see where someone that plays shortstop :p might have a real problem. :)

Lee

Oh geeze, Id still be a little hesitant even if mine were swinging back and forth by my knees. And how do you catch someone staring at it without looking at the other guys faces, and possibly making eye contact :eek::eek:?? That would immediately seize my stream and id pack up and leave right then. Ack!

ninefourteener 08-18-2009 01:43 PM

SoCal..... the guy was probably gay...... and you just got hit on.

I spent a year in Korea (2000-2001)..... where if you go downtown, you're likely to come across a restroom that is not only unisex, but has absolutely no urinals whatsoever.

In fact, many didn't even have toilets.

Just holes in the ground..... with two foot marks on either side. So while you're draining the main vein, 80 year old agima is squatting next to you taking herself a gigantic stinky kimchi dump.

Could be worse man.

Subix 08-18-2009 03:43 PM

Reminds me of the movie My Bestfriend's Girl where Dane Cook is in the restroom looking at some guy in the face while urinating and is like "YEeaa! what you working with! I wan that in my mouth!" lol
:lol:

Stilor 08-19-2009 01:22 PM