Live Chat!
SVX or Subaru Links
Old Lockers
Photo Post
How-To Documents
Message Archive
SVX Shop Search
IRC users:

Go Back   The Subaru SVX World Network > SVX Main Forums > Not Exactly SVX > Political Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2009, 09:09 PM
Avalanche Alcyoneer
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Venting: Am I a Racist??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorelyVeXed View Post
Man, I am truly sorry that you never had a chance to even know your dad. I can't imagine that. Hopefully, those who knew him told you the good stuff, not just the bad. After all, the man is not here to tell his side of the story.

Best of luck to you Chris. Maybe, if we Southern Californians can ever get it together enough to have an SVX event, we'll have a chance to meet each other.
Later.
I appreciate that man, thanks. It did suck at points, especially in the teen years when I needed the most advice on being a man, but the lack of support and finances helped me to become a lot more self-reliant, which I am extremely thankful for. Not the least of which is learning how to work on cars, since all I could afford in highschool was a POS that I learned to fix myself, and that has saved me money many times over since.

It would be nice to get us all hooked up somewhere down here, I think theres enough active southern cal members to arrange a small meet at least. Hopefully if we could plan it out far enough in advance we could all make it.

"A person convinced against their will, is of the same opinion still"

New?? Find the downloadable SVX Online Service Manual Here
RECOMMENDED READING for newer SVX owners Here some cool info if not fully accurate.